Sunday 20 June 2010

New version of First Mvmnt from Mahler's Symphony No.1

I have slightly revised the first release of the first movement from Mahler's Symphony No.1: taken a few too edgy string attacks out, corrected two wrong notes, and changed the tempo, to make it more consistent. This tempo interpretation is of course very much only based on my personal opinion - I do not claim that this is how this movement is supposed to be played. But I think that this second release is an improvement over the first initial one. As always, I keep the previous files for comparison, if anyone is interested. All recordings, in WMA and MP3, are here on my site.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the share. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog. I bookmarked it for continuous visit. Thanks once again for your great work.
    html5 player

    ReplyDelete