Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Three days ago I decided to give the old "Blue Danube Waltz" a refurbishing. It appeared to be straight forward to use the MIDI file which I had created more than 10 years ago, and build a new rendition on it. Just in time for the New Year I was able to finish it and upload it - the files (WMA and MP3) are accessible under this link. This morning I listened to the New Years Concert from Vienna, on BBC Radio 3 listening to the first part, then on TV BBC2 viewing the second "official" part. I did get some "advice" through listening to Welser-Möst's interpretation of the "Blue Danube Waltz", although I personally tend to keep the tempi a bit tighter and faster.

This is my musical New Year greeting to those of you who read this blog - hope you enjoy it!

Happy New Year 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment